Global Leaders are Readers!
Our ELA Dept is Lit!!
Past & Current Letters to Students and Families
- Senior Picture Day - January 2018
- Panther Magazine - December 2017 SPECIAL Edition
- Panther Magazine - December 2017 Edition
- Panther Magazine - November 2017 Edition
- Panther Magazine - October 2017 Edition
- Lincoln Trip Permission Slips - November 1, 2017
- PTA Meeting [Major Changes Coming] - October 17, 2017. Also read flyer in Chinese and Spanish.
- NBA Basketball City Permission Slips in Chinese Mandarin - October 13, 2017
- NBA Basketball City Permission Slips - October 13, 2017
- Seniors 2018 Incentive Letter - September 2017
- PTA Meeting on September 18, 2017
- Social Media Contract [2017 - 2018 School Year]
- Uniform Policy Reminders [dated May 17, 2017]
- Graduation Rate [dated February 14, 2017]. Letter in Spanish: Español. Letter in Chinese: 中文.
- Lead Testing of School Drinking Water [dated February 8, 2017]
Do you have questions about your child's attendance or would like to report why your child is late or absent? Send an email to Ms. Rios at email@example.com or you may call her at 212.260.5375, x2421.
Please feel free to fax over a doctor's note to 212.432.5586 and attention it to Ms. Rios. You may also scan and email a doctor's note.
If your child is late, your child will receive a detention. If you have questions about detentions or latenesses, please email our Dean, Mr. Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SONYC @ SGL
To reach Mr. Victor Munoz, SONYC Program Director, please dial 212.473.8152 and press his extension, x2611. Or you may email him at email@example.com.
[Click below to view and print SONYC's calendar for the 2017 - 2018 school year]