PTA’s Home Page
2020 - 2021 PTA Members
President & Title I Rep: TBD
Recording Secretary: Jeanette Chapel
Treasurer: Jennifer Mayer
SLT Members: Amy Chen, Ruth Wong ***WE ARE LOOKING FOR ONE MORE PARENT MEMBER***
ELECTIONS WERE HELD 10/29/2020
Email us at PTA@SGL378.org
Follow us on Twitter & Instagram @SGL378PTA
As the New York City Department of Education resumes in-person schooling, most schools and early childhood programs are operating on a blended learning model. This means that each week, students have some school days in person, and some school days remotely. Learning Bridges is a new program that provides free child care options for children from 3-K through 8th grade on days when they are scheduled for remote learning.
How to Apply
- If you are interested in the Learning Bridges program, please complete this application.
- Need help completing the online application? Call 311 for assistance.
- If you previously filled out the expression of interest form, you do not need to complete another application.
Families can learn more about Learning Bridges and apply through the DOE’s family-facing Learning Bridges page, or by calling 311. If families have questions about their Learning Bridges application or placement, please email LearningBridges@schools.nyc.gov.
News & Announcements
- DOE Guidelines for NYS Testing during Remote & In-Person Learning during the 2020 - 2021 School Year
- Letter to Families from Chancellor Porter - March 22, 2021
- Letter to Families from Chancellor Carranza - October 26, 2020
SGL's Blended Learning Model for 2020-2021 School Year
Support for families during COVID-19