Important Information during Remote Online Classrooms
- If parents/guardians would like to speak with a school administrator they can email Principal Ricks at email@example.com or Assistant Principal Campos at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours to set up a phone or video conference call.
- If parents/guardians would like to speak with a specific teacher or our Parent Coordinator they can visit the school website and email the teacher or our Parent Coordinator at the email address indicated on the website OR have their child notify their teacher of the request and the teacher will get back to you within 24 hours.
- If parents/guardians would like to speak with the Guidance Counselor regarding high school acceptance or any other guidance related services, including mental health and support with outside social services, contact Mr. Goodwin at email@example.com and he will get back to you within 24 hours.
- If parents/guardians have concerns about issues that may come up regarding inappropriate use of technology or social media during remote learning please contact Ms. Finkle at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will get back to you within 24 hours.
- If parents are Spanish speaking and need support communicating in their native language they should email Parent Coordinator Daisy Rios at DRios5@schools.nyc.gov and she will get back to you within 24 hours.
- If parents are Mandarin or French speaking and need support communicating in their native language they should email Tiffany Huang at email@example.com and she will get back to you within 24 hours.
- If you need help accessing a device or wifi, contact the DOE at 718.935.5100, choose option #5.
Reminder: SPRING RECESS is April 9 - 19th. Students and Staff are to report back on April 20th. NO REMOTE LEARNING WILL TAKE PLACE DURING SPRING RECESS.
PS Arts Contest 2020
Every student MUST have a submitted lunch form to help ensure funding for your child's school. It is urgent that you fill one out today. Please submit the original lunch form to Ms. Rios in the main office, or take a few mins to fill it out online. Click on one of the pictures below to get started...
Need assistance or have questions? Call the office of Food & Nutrition Services Customer Information at 877.363.6325
We need ALL students/families to turn in blue cards. This is very important. If you have not done so, please do it today. You may print out the documents that pertain to your language below and send in with your student. Submit all completed blue cards to Ms. Rios in the Main Office, Room 261. Thank you!
Past & Current Letters to Students and Families
- Cap & Gown and Senior T-Shirt Payment Form - 8th Grade ONLY
- Lincoln Center Permission Slip - October 30th - Classes 801, 803, 804, and 805
- Lincoln Center Permission Slip - October 29th - Classes 701, 702, 703, and 802
- Lincoln Center Permission Slip - October 28th - Classes 601, 603, and 705
- Basketball City Permission Slip - October 18, 2019 - 6th & 7th Grades
- Humanities Letter to 8th Grade Families - September 2019
- Curriculum Night Flyer - September 19, 2019
- Curriculum Night Schedule - September 19, 2019
- Random Scanning - September 2019
- Social Media Contract
- Uniform Policy Reminders [dated May 17, 2017]
- Student Expectations / Discipline Code can be found HERE.
- Graduation Rate [dated February 14, 2017]. Letter in Spanish: Español. Letter in Chinese: 中文.
- Lead Testing of School Drinking Water [dated February 8, 2017]
- Senior Picture RETAKE Day - March 31, 2020
- Mental Health Workshop - March 2, 2020
- Winter Talent Showcase - December 20, 2019
- LCE Flyers - Front & Back
- Family Potluck sponsored by the PTA - November 19, 2019
- Parent Teacher Conferences - November 7, 2019
- Hispanic Heritage Celebration - November 1, 2019
- School Tours & Informational Evenings for Elementary School Families
- Math Tutoring Program
- SHSAT Test Prep - SONYC
- High School Fairs [8th Grade] - Fall 2019
- Making Beats with SONYC
- Dual Language Program - English
- Dual Language Program - Chinese Mandarin
Do you have questions about your child's attendance or would like to report why your child is late or absent? Send an email to Ms. Rios at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call her at 212.260.5375, x2421.
Please feel free to fax over a doctor's note to 212.432.5586 and attention it to Ms. Rios. You may also scan and email a doctor's note.
If you have questions about detentions or latenesses, please email our Dean, Ms. Finkle at email@example.com.