Career Day - May 17, 2019
Abron's Art Exhibition
Congratulations to our Raffle Winners!
Students are given incentives for being on time and having their ID cards to swipe in. On Monday, March 18, 2019 we held a raffle to win movie tickets. Congratulations to Zenely R., Krystal P., Harlem N., and Moises L.
#SGLFam #SGLGoals #OnTimeIsTheRightTime
Arrival Times @ SGL
Past & Current Letters to Students and Families
- 8th Grade Incentive / Trip / EOY Activities Letter - May 2019
- Humanities Exit Projects - 8th Grade ONLY
- March 2019 Saturday Academy Permission Slip
- Senior Yearbook Letter - February 8, 2019
- Student Lockers & Locks - January 30, 2019
- Senior Incentive Letter - Lunch Out
- Lincoln Center Trip - Select Students - December 19, 2018
- NYU Metro Center - October 11, 2018
- Social Media Contract
- Uniform Policy Reminders [dated May 17, 2017]
- Student Expectations / Discipline Code can be found HERE.
- Graduation Rate [dated February 14, 2017]. Letter in Spanish: Español. Letter in Chinese: 中文.
- Lead Testing of School Drinking Water [dated February 8, 2017]
- Paint, Sip, & Socialize - May 21, 2019
- School for Global Leaders presents..."The Lion King, Jr" - May 30, 2019
- Lincoln Center Showcase Lyricist Genius 'ScienZe' - May 16, 2019
- Children't Diversity Workshop - April 12, 2019
- Round 2 of High School Applications - DEADLINE to apply is April 5, 2019
- March Madness - March 28, 2019 [Senior Fundraiser]
- PS 20 Maker Day
- Making Beats with SONYC
- HS Application Workshop - February 26, 2019
- RAPP Program - February 12, 2019
- Rise & Shine: Morning Fitness - February 11-15, 2019
- Mental Health Workshop - February 13, 2019 [Chinese] [Spanish]
- Chinese New Year Celebration - February 7, 2019
- Free Math Tutoring for ALL Students - Flyer
- You have a voice! So be heard. Join the Education Council. Elections taking place. Click HERE for flyer in English. Click HERE for flyer in Spanish. Click HERE for flyer in Chinese.
- Elective Showcase - December 18, 2018
- HS Fairs - For 8th Grade Students - October 13th and 14th
- School Tours - Various Dates
- Antigone Performance Permission Slip - 6th & 7th Grade Trip on October 26, 2018
- 1st Annual PTA Family Potluck - October 25, 2018
- Antigone Performance @ Lincoln Center - October 24, 2018
- PTA Meeting - October 16, 2018
- High School Admissions Workshop [8th Grade] - October 1, 2018
- Parent Association Meeting - October 1, 2018
- Dual Language Mooncakes & Tea Ceremony - September 24, 2018
- Curriculum Night - September 20, 2018
- Los Pleneros Live @ SGL - September 20, 2018
- PTA Meeting - September 2018
- Dual Language Program - English
- Dual Language Program - Chinese Mandarin
Do you have questions about your child's attendance or would like to report why your child is late or absent? Send an email to Ms. Rios at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call her at 212.260.5375, x2421.
Please feel free to fax over a doctor's note to 212.432.5586 and attention it to Ms. Rios. You may also scan and email a doctor's note.