Past & Current Letters to Students and Families
- Panther Magazine - May 2018 Edition
- Richard Carranza's [New Chancellor] Letter to Parents - April 9, 2018
- Permission Slip to Lincoln Center - March 14, 2018
- Panther Magazine - February 2018 Edition
- Senior Picture Day - January 2018
- Panther Magazine - December 2017 SPECIAL Edition
- Panther Magazine - December 2017 Edition
- Panther Magazine - November 2017 Edition
- Panther Magazine - October 2017 Edition
- Lincoln Trip Permission Slips - November 1, 2017
- PTA Meeting [Major Changes Coming] - October 17, 2017. Also read flyer in Chinese and Spanish.
- NBA Basketball City Permission Slips in Chinese Mandarin - October 13, 2017
- NBA Basketball City Permission Slips - October 13, 2017
- Seniors 2018 Incentive Letter - September 2017
- PTA Meeting on September 18, 2017
- Social Media Contract [2017 - 2018 School Year]
- Uniform Policy Reminders [dated May 17, 2017]
- Graduation Rate [dated February 14, 2017]. Letter in Spanish: Español. Letter in Chinese: 中文.
- Lead Testing of School Drinking Water [dated February 8, 2017]
Broadway Jr. Production of "Once on this Island"
Clerical Day / Staff PD @ SGL | June 11, 2018
Congratulations to Pauline Zhu! Artwork displayed @ MoMA [June 2018]
Congratulations to Isiah & Rosu!
Teacher Appreciation Week
Socrates Sculpture Park - May 2018
Dual Language Students Making Dumplings - February 2018
April 20, 2018 - School Walkout
Celebration of Community of Heroes - April 2018
Honor Roll - March 2018
NY Hall of Science - Jan. 27, 2018
School trip to the New York Hall of Science on Saturday, January 27, 2018 was a success and everyone had a good time! Click HERE to see enlarged image.
Electives 2017 - 2018
Global Leaders are Readers!
Our ELA Dept is Lit!!
Do you have questions about your child's attendance or would like to report why your child is late or absent? Send an email to Ms. Rios at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call her at 212.260.5375, x2421.
Please feel free to fax over a doctor's note to 212.432.5586 and attention it to Ms. Rios. You may also scan and email a doctor's note.
If your child is late, your child will receive a detention. If you have questions about detentions or latenesses, please email our Dean, Mr. Sanchez at email@example.com.
SONYC @ SGL
To reach Mr. Victor Munoz, SONYC Program Director, please dial 212.473.8152 and press his extension, x2611. Or you may email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Click below to view and print SONYC's calendar for the 2017 - 2018 school year]