Every student MUST have a submitted lunch form to help ensure funding for your child's school. It is urgent that you fill one out today. Please submit the original lunch form to Ms. Rios in the main office, or take a few mins to fill it out online. Click on one of the pictures below to get started...
Need assistance or have questions? Call the office of Food & Nutrition Services Customer Information at 877.363.6325
Past & Current Letters to Students and Families
- Humanities Letter to 8th Grade Families - September 2019
- Curriculum Night Flyer - September 19, 2019
- Curriculum Night Schedule - September 19, 2019
- Random Scanning - September 2019
- Social Media Contract
- Uniform Policy Reminders [dated May 17, 2017]
- Student Expectations / Discipline Code can be found HERE.
- Graduation Rate [dated February 14, 2017]. Letter in Spanish: Español. Letter in Chinese: 中文.
- Lead Testing of School Drinking Water [dated February 8, 2017]
We need ALL students/families to turn in blue cards. This is very important. If you have not done so, please do it today. You may print out the documents that pertain to your language below and send in with your student. Submit all completed blue cards to Ms. Rios in the Main Office, Room 261. Thank you!
Do you have questions about your child's attendance or would like to report why your child is late or absent? Send an email to Ms. Rios at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call her at 212.260.5375, x2421.
Please feel free to fax over a doctor's note to 212.432.5586 and attention it to Ms. Rios. You may also scan and email a doctor's note.
If you have questions about detentions or latenesses, please email our Dean, Ms. Finkle at email@example.com.