Purchase or Rent School Locks
Students may now purchase or rent school combination locks for $3. If you choose the rent option, your $3 will be returned to you at the end of the school year. However, the $3 will only be returned to the individual that rented out the lock. See Ms. Campos, our Assistant Principal, for more information.
Past & Current Letters to Students and Families
- Lincoln Center Trip - Select Students - December 19, 2018
- NYU Metro Center - October 11, 2018
- Social Media Contract
- Uniform Policy Reminders [dated May 17, 2017]
- Student Expectations / Discipline Code can be found HERE.
- Graduation Rate [dated February 14, 2017]. Letter in Spanish: Español. Letter in Chinese: 中文.
- Lead Testing of School Drinking Water [dated February 8, 2017]
- You have a voice! So be heard. Join the Education Council. Elections taking place. Click HERE for flyer in English. Click HERE for flyer in Spanish. Click HERE for flyer in Chinese.
- Elective Showcase - December 18, 2018
- HS Fairs - For 8th Grade Students - October 13th and 14th
- School Tours - Various Dates
- Antigone Performance Permission Slip - 6th & 7th Grade Trip on October 26, 2018
- 1st Annual PTA Family Potluck - October 25, 2018
- Antigone Performance @ Lincoln Center - October 24, 2018
- PTA Meeting - October 16, 2018
- High School Admissions Workshop [8th Grade] - October 1, 2018
- Parent Association Meeting - October 1, 2018
- Dual Language Mooncakes & Tea Ceremony - September 24, 2018
- Curriculum Night - September 20, 2018
- Los Pleneros Live @ SGL - September 20, 2018
- PTA Meeting - September 2018
- Dual Language Program - English
- Dual Language Program - Chinese Mandarin
Dual Language Class @ Boris & Horton Dog Cafe
Gardening Elective [Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2018]
Do you have questions about your child's attendance or would like to report why your child is late or absent? Send an email to Ms. Rios at email@example.com or you may call her at 212.260.5375, x2421.
Please feel free to fax over a doctor's note to 212.432.5586 and attention it to Ms. Rios. You may also scan and email a doctor's note.
If your child is late, your child will receive a detention. If you have questions about detentions or latenesses, please email our Deans, Ms. Alvarez at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Finkle at email@example.com.
SONYC @ SGL
To reach Mr. Victor Munoz, SONYC Program Director, please dial 212.473.8152 and press his extension, x2611. Or you may email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Click below to view and print SONYC's calendar for the 2017 - 2018 school year]