Important Dates & Announcements
Payments for Senior Activities
**We [Global Leaders] DO NOT accept personal checks. We accept CASH or USPS MONEY ORDERS ONLY!!**
You may, however, write out a check or money order to the vendor or company that we are using for any particular event or services. Please ask Ms. Bastone prior to writing out your check or money order to a specific vendor. You may email Ms. Bastone [email@example.com].
If we require that you write out a money order to the school, we only accept USPS money orders and they should be made out to: School for Global Leaders. Put your child's name on it along with what the payment is for [i.e. cap & gown, senior trip, prom, etc.]. Again, please ask Ms. Bastone prior to writing out a USPS money order to the school. GLOBAL LEADERS DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS.
SENIOR ACTIVITY DATES
- TBD for 2021 - 2022 School Year
CURRENT & PAST ANNOUNCEMENTS
- HS Admissions Information Meeting: October 21, 2021 @ 9am. Download Flyer.
- APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE [AT - 17] with Section 1 completed and signed
by a parent
- A COPY of your birth certificate as proof of your age
- A COPY of Social Security Card
- A note from a doctor/pediatrician stating that the student is fit for work