2018 - 2019 Important Dates & Announcements

Payments for Senior Activities

**We [Global Leaders] DO NOT accept personal checks. CASH or MONEY ORDERS ONLY!!**  You may, however, write out a check or money order to the vendor or company that we are using for any particular event or services.  Please ask Ms. Rhoads prior to writing out your check or money order to a specific vendor. You may email her at rhoadsteachela@gmail.com.  If we require that you write out a money order to the school, money orders should be made out to: School for Global Leaders.  Put your child's name on it along with what the payment is for [i.e. cap & gown, senior trip, prom, etc.].  Again, please ask Ms. Rhoads prior to writing out a money order to the school.  GLOBAL LEADERS DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS.


  • November 30, 2018 - $30 DUE for cap & gown and senior tees.  No Extensions!
  • December 14, 2018 - Cap & Gown Measurements
  • January 18, 2019 - Senior Picture Day


2018 Graduation - June 21, 2018 @ 12pm

Receiving HS Acceptance Ltrs [2017 - 2018 School Year]

Senior Trip [June 6 - 7, 2018]