2018 - 2019 Important Dates & Announcements
Payments for Senior Activities
**We [Global Leaders] DO NOT accept personal checks. CASH or MONEY ORDERS ONLY!!** You may, however, write out a check or money order to the vendor or company that we are using for any particular event or services. Please ask Ms. Rhoads prior to writing out your check or money order to a specific vendor. You may email her at email@example.com. If we require that you write out a money order to the school, money orders should be made out to: School for Global Leaders. Put your child's name on it along with what the payment is for [i.e. cap & gown, senior trip, prom, etc.]. Again, please ask Ms. Rhoads prior to writing out a money order to the school. GLOBAL LEADERS DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS.
SENIOR DATES AND PRICES
- Senior Picture Retake Day - March 22, 2019
- Round 2 of High School Applications - DEADLINE to apply is April 5, 2019
CURRENT & PAST ANNOUNCEMENTS
- March Madness - March 28, 2019 [Senior Fundraiser]
- Senior Yearbook Letter - February 8, 2019
- HS Application Workshop - February 26, 2019
- Senior Incentive Letter - Lunch out
- Senior Picture Day Flyer - January 18, 2019 [Checks and Money Orders MUST be written out to 'Continental Studios' and NOT to Global Leaders]
- FESTIVE FRIDAYS: December 21st - Polar Express Day! $1 to participate. [Senior Fundraiser]
- "SGL's Got Talent" Talent Show - December 20th - During school time, periods 3 - 5. SGL Auditorium. [Senior Fundraiser]
- Senior Holiday Potluck - December 19th [Senior Fundraiser]
- FESTIVE FRIDAYS: December 14th - Dress Like an Elf Day! $1 to participate. [Senior Fundraiser]
- Winter Snow Ball - December 11th from 4pm - 6pm. Admissions: $3 [Senior Fundraiser]
- FESTIVE FRIDAYS: December 7th - Holiday Headwear & Silly Socks! $1 to participate. [Senior Fundraiser]
- HS Info & Application Assistance Workshop - November 20th
- NYC is hosting High School Fairs during the weekend of Oct. 13th & 14th. Click HERE for locations!
- High School Admissions Workshop - October 1, 2018
- As a reminder, Global Leaders DOES NOT accept personal checks as a form of payment for any senior activities. You must pay with cash or a money order.