Important Dates & Announcements
Payments for Senior Activities
**We [Global Leaders] DO NOT accept personal checks. We accept CASH or USPS MONEY ORDERS ONLY!!**
You may, however, write out a check or money order to the vendor or company that we are using for any particular event or services. Please ask Ms. Rhoads prior to writing out your check or money order to a specific vendor. You may email Ms. Rhoads.
If we require that you write out a money order to the school, we only accept USPS money orders and they should be made out to: School for Global Leaders. Put your child's name on it along with what the payment is for [i.e. cap & gown, senior trip, prom, etc.]. Again, please ask Ms. Rhoads prior to writing out a USPS money order to the school. GLOBAL LEADERS DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS.
SENIOR DATES AND PRICES
- June 26, 2020 - Last day of school.
CURRENT & PAST ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Chancellor Carranza and Mayor de Blasio's Letter and Certificate to the 8th Grade Graduating Class.
- Senior Picture RETAKE Day - March 31, 2020
- Senior Picture Day - January 31, 2020 [Payment MUST be made in full at time pictures are taken.]
- Pajama Day - December 20, 2019 - $1 to participate
- Senior Potluck - December 18, 2019 - $5 per plate [periods 6 & 7]
- Cap & Gown Measurements - December 12, 2019
- Cap & Gown and T-Shirt Monies Due - December 5, 2019 [$35 p/p]
- Cap & Gown and Senior T-Shirt Payment Form
- High School Fair Dates - Fall 2019
- Humanities Letter to Families - September 2019