Important Dates & Announcements
Payments for Senior Activities
**We [Global Leaders] DO NOT accept personal checks. We accept CASH or USPS MONEY ORDERS ONLY!!**
You may, however, write out a check or money order to the vendor or company that we are using for any particular event or services. Please ask Ms. Bastone prior to writing out your check or money order to a specific vendor. You may email Ms. Bastone [firstname.lastname@example.org].
If we require that you write out a money order to the school, we only accept USPS money orders and they should be made out to: School for Global Leaders. Put your child's name on it along with what the payment is for [i.e. cap & gown, senior trip, prom, etc.]. Again, please ask Ms. Bastone prior to writing out a USPS money order to the school. GLOBAL LEADERS DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS.
SENIOR ACTIVITY DATES
- Picture Day Flyer - Monies due February 18, 2022 and Picture Day is March 4, 2022
- UPDATE: Payment for Cap & Gown is due January 31, 2022
CURRENT & PAST ANNOUNCEMENTS
- APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE [AT - 17] with Section 1 completed and signed
by a parent
- A COPY of your birth certificate as proof of your age
- A COPY of Social Security Card
- A note from a doctor/pediatrician stating that the student is fit for work